O.K. so my funk lasted a little longer than I had projected, but all is well and I am ready to resume my blogging responsibilities. We are totally moved into our house, & we love it, the space is wonderful. I'm a little worried about our first electric bill though we have already had to repair the AC twice,(thank goodness we are renting) it was just running and running all day without even working so who knows what's going to happen with that. I don't have a lot of time right now but soon I will get y'all updated with whats' been going on with us
4 comments:
Welcome back. I am can now resume my stalking responsiblities!
-Liz
CUte pic -- welcome back!!
Good to have you back! :) I hope things are all settled and you are feeling better. Cute pic!
I absolutely LOVE that pic.
Post a Comment