If you live in Arizona please don't forget to let your voice be heard in the upcoming election. I will be voting Yes on Prop. 102 because I believe that the sacred bond of marriage should be between one man and one woman only.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Man this post is harder to write than I thought it would be. It started when I read the post on My aunt Meli's blog & thought that it was a good Idea, and I should do my part to stand up for what I believe to be correct too, but as I started to type I was at a loss of words. I started typing my opinion which is obviously pro marriage. Mariage being between a man and a woman, but then as I continued to go on about how just because I felt that way it didn't mean I was narrow minded or a gay hater, but that I felt that we were all Gods children, I felt like I was trying to make excuses for why I am going to vote yes on proposition 102 & that wasn't what I wanted to do, so... take it for what it is and I'm sorry if you are offended, that is not my intention.
1 comment:
I like your post, don't make excuses, we are always right if we follow the Prophet. Just believe and live your life according to the Savior.
Post a Comment