Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pardon My Pause

Sorry about the long hiatus from blogging. It started with me feeling like I was getting hit with what seemed like a lot of trials all at once. Which I didn't want to talk about with any one, which is why I didn't blog about it, & which I"m sure made it harder, who knows why people react the way they so when tough times hit, but anyway, now that I feel like I am able to see sunshine at the end of that dark tunnel my hiatus is ending with a move. we are moving into a house! Even though we are just renting it, I am so excited to have all the space & be in a place that will be able to accommodate all the things I want to do; from crafts, & gardening, (yes you can have a garden in AZ) to entertaining friends & family. We will be totally out of our apartment this weekend, so just give me a week or two after that to get all settled in then I will be back to blogging. Hooray!

10 comments:

Mike and Bianca said...

Okay good, cause I was wondering what happened... :) No, I'm just kidding. I'm glad you are feeling better and I'm so happy for you guys and your move. It should be awesome. I can't wait to see the house.

Our Paper Plates said...

We are so happy for you guys!:) What part of the valley are you moving to?

Unknown said...

Congrats on the house, exciting. Love you lots...

Melissa said...

Hang in there, get moved in and start doing things you enjoy. Life will work itself out eventually.

Bobbi said...

Good luck on your move. I hate it when I get in a funk like that. I hope things start looking up for you soon. Hang in there.

Sarah said...

yay, how exciting for you guys! I know all about tough times, and I know that they ALWAYS come and go! The 'go' part is definitely more exciting, though! :)

hoopesfam5 said...

Let me know if you need any help with the move! We don't live too far, so it would be silly for us not to help...besides, it would give us a chance to get together and catch up! Just let me know...you've got my phone#.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new home!! Renting or not having a place with all four walls and ceiling to yourself is awesome. I love to garden too and my thumb is finally turning from yellow to lime green. Hang tough, things always look better in the "morning"

Our Paper Plates said...

Hey Kelly, I love that clock you have in background of your picture (very top of your blog). Where did you get it?

Our Paper Plates said...

OOOOPS- I meant to put Kelli. Sorry! :)