For those of you who are curious, this is a Garrek Update. My sister Kari has a blog however has never posted anything on it. She just sent me some pics. so now I'm going to blog about him for her. (in proxy). She now has a functioning camera and has promised to get blogging.
I can't believe how big he is now, I still picture him being just 8 weeks old. Well now he is 5 months old. He loves to eat real food, well he loves to suck on it anyway & he thinks it's funny to eat baby food. Kari said he always laughs when she gives him a spoon full and he tries to suck on it ant it just falls a part, it totally cracks him up. (I told her to get it on video and out it on her blog., I can't wait to see it) He also loves to do acrobatics with his dad. He likes to be thrown up in the air and tossed and twirled around. He has finally stopped being colicky, and is now a very fun, well behaved baby. Kari - I guess all you patience has paid off. Good work!
No comments:
Post a Comment