We got the truck back yesterday, it looks great! & I forgot to mention that on top of taking the brunt of the accident they were sighted for making an illegal left turn. Bad day for them, I didn't even get a slap on the wrist for not having my licence with me. One more blessing for me that day I guess. Thank you for all your concern, it was probably the worst day of my whole life, but I am doing just fine now.
5 comments:
wow! that is a crazy story. how bad would that suck to have a bad leg injury and get a ticket?
I suppose they will never make an illegal left turn again, especially when you're up against a HUGE truck!
Hey I am so glad that everything was ok with you and your truck :) So when are we going to see your fun projects that I will probably copy (but give you all the credit, of course!) :)
oh my gosh i hope you are doing ok! I am glad you didn't get ticketed - that would have sucked
So glad to hear that you are on the mend. I can't imagine what was going through your mind!! I would have been comatose for a week at least!
Post a Comment