BEAUTIFUL SEDONA ARIZONA
So Lance and I aren't very big Valentines Day people, but we usually try to go all out for our anniversary. Every year we switch off who is in charge of planning it, and usually it is a surprise for the other person what we are doing, or where we are going. Last year Lance surprised me and took me to a B&B up in the mountains in AZ, the place was very beautiful, but my recommendation is unless you have to...don't stay at a bed and breakfast, we felt like we were staying a t a strangers house, it was weird. So this year was my turn to plan. I surprised Lance with a trip to Sedona. It was beautiful! Along with our hotel reservation I bought a "Romance Package" it included 2 tickets for an off roding Jeep tour, a $50 gift card for a very nice restaurant, That didn't 'cover out tab, we had an appetizer, a steak dinner for two, and 1 desert, we had to pay $6 out of our pocket, but that was fine and the package also included 2 Mugs. -romantic don't you think? Not so much, but what ev. I also made a reservation for a couples massage, it was a first for both of us, and I totally recommend it. (kinda pricey though)We had tons of fun, there are thousands of touristy shops, hundreds of great places to eat, the scenery is amazing, beautiful red rocks. We want to go back again and this time go camping and do some hiking and stuff.
here we are on our"pink jeep tour" it was sooooo cold & I for got to pack Lance a sweatshirt, so we were scrambling around trying to find one at the last minute that wasn't like $50. I only had a sweater because I happened to be waring one when we left the house.
If you know lance this won't surprise you at all, he loves to make everything we do a surprise for me, so even though it was my turn to surprise Lance he couldn't' help himself. I had told him that I was spending a lot of money for our trip and it was for both of us, so I said don't get me a gift. Our room had a Jacuzzi tub (this picture is just for your entertainment -it's Lance by the way.)
I Know I look awesome, but I had just gotten out of a huge bubbling bath tub. It was a lot of fun.
Here are my rewards. Lance is always so thoughtful, I love him tons. Happy 3 years to us.
9 comments:
That is the cutest idea ever! Happy Belated Anniversary! Congrats guys!
Wow Lance - that whole paper roses thing - was creative and immpressive - i cant believe he made so many! happy day!
That is very Lance. Congratulations on three years!
Hey Guys! We are thinking of coming to Arizona. Can I get your email or numbers?
-Elizabeth
How romantic...what a fun anniversary. I have always wanted to go to Sedona. Hope all is well. Love you!!
Wow! That is some amazing anniversary! Jeff and I had one disappointment after another when celebrating our first few anniversaries and now it has become a big joke for us so we usually plan something pretty low-key :)
I love the paper roses...how romantic!
So sweet! Happy anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary!!! It looks like you guys had a great time, I'm jealous!
Trystal just forwarded your blog address to me. It's fun to see what you are up to. Mia is getting so big! I will "drop in" periodically.
Post a Comment