Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Problem solved... hopefully


Lance bought himself a $10 sling shot at big 5 and used it to poke a hole in one of the eggs. We just left it there like that, (grose I Know) the next time we looked, both eggs were gone and there were no pigeons in site, so far it's been 2 days ans the pigeon hasn't come back, so hopefully this is all we have to do. I am not looking forward to cleaning up the mess that was left behind. (Gag) Hopefully Lance will fell up to it. :o)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope that works for ya! Otherwise you can get poisoned grain at a feed store and put it out there and they will eat it and well you can probably guess the rest. Grandpa used to use the stuff on the rats in the orange grove at their old house.

Sarah said...

So, did it end up working? Or did the Arizona summer heat scald their feathers to their little bodies? I do NOT miss that AZ summer sun!