My little baby is one! she is just the sweetest little girl ever! Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that she was a newborn, and sometimes it seems like she has been in our family forever, I don't know what we would do without her sweet spirit around our home.
Some of Mia's loves are; giving Mommy & Daddy slimy kisses, reading books, swimming, she will actually put her face in the water and blow bubbles, she loves dogs, grapes, blueberries, mandarin oranges, watermelon, well any fruit really, she loves to dance, wrestle with daddy, feed the ducks with mommy , and lead the music at church. We love her so much and are so glad that Heavenly Father saw us fit to be her parents.
Mommy made this cake because she thinks I'm a little fish, so we spent the day at
G & G Thorson's in the pool, and it matches my swim suit. She was so proud of herself and it was totally easy to make.
After everyone sang happy birthday I just dug right in to the cake with no hesitations. It was so yummy! Mommy forgot the #1 candle, but I didn't even notice, so everything was fine.
Auntie Cody helped me open & play with all of my gifts.
I made out like a bandit, here I am with all of my goods. Thank you Mommy & Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa Thorson & Auntie Cody For making my first birthday awesome!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Mia!!! Sounds like you are loved lots, and your day was the best day ever!!!
Happy first birthday, sweet girl!! I love the cake, Kel, it's awesome!
Congrats! Happy Birthday Mia
Feliz Cumpleanos Mia! Great job on the cake, Kelly! It looked awesome :)
That is so fun! It looks like she had a blast. You made a really cute cake too! Kennedy will be 1 the end of August. It is crazy how fast they grow up!
1. I thought your fishy cake was way better than my Spiderman.
2. Would Mia really have enjoyed Chuck E. Cheese? If I'd thought so I would have sent ya'll an invite. I just thought it would be more work for you - having to chase her all over the place. Either way, I'm sorry you missed out on watching Mckenna pick her nose every time the spotlight was on her.
3. I love you.
4. I miss you.
5. Come see me, or I'll come see you.
6. I love you.
Post a Comment