Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Apologies and Thanks

I just want to say that I am sorry for being a flaky blogger. I have made new goals for myself to set aside a little bit of time every week to add to my blog, look at other peoples blogs and you know just fulfill my blogging responsibilities. I also want to say thank you to those of you who have kept checking my blog just to see if there have been any changes. Thanks for not giving up on me.

4 comments:

Carli said...

I was so excited when I came to your page and you actually posted stuff! Yay! Your baby is so cute! How are you guys?

Chris said...

You are so cute kell - I love you! How fun were all the catch up posts! Mia is getting so big and she is so adorable!!

snlbarney said...

I am so glad that you are back:) Now I can watch Mia grow up through blogging!! I especially love the witch costumes, and I do give big props to Lance for hiking with Mia - harder then the subway, really? That is VERY hard!! I think you forgot the water above your head in most places, I think Mia would drown being connected to Lance:)

Sarah said...

Yay Kelli, Welcome Back!