My friend Bianca & I tried t make apple pies totally from scratch using only stuff we had in our food storage. Mia helped! They turned out pretty dry, but I think I know what we need to do for next time. we'll see.
KELLI!!!! Ahh - I found you I am so Excited - It's CHris - I wondered where you guys were!? And you have a sweet little baby!!! Oh I'm gonna need your address - I am so excited to see pictures and see the updates on the thorson Fam!!! Yay! love Chris Stokes Check us out @ jebnchris.blogspot.com - Or on my face book ---- Much Love Chris!!!!
6 comments:
Mia looks like the bumbo is about to swallow her! So cute!!
Alright, who slapped flour all over Mia? So cute.
Blog something, would ya??
KELLI!!!! Ahh - I found you I am so Excited - It's CHris - I wondered where you guys were!? And you have a sweet little baby!!! Oh I'm gonna need your address - I am so excited to see pictures and see the updates on the thorson Fam!!! Yay! love Chris Stokes Check us out @ jebnchris.blogspot.com - Or on my face book ---- Much Love Chris!!!!
Mia is so very cute. I just love these blogs. check out kurtkath.blogspot.com
Miss you.
Post a Comment