The Hayes family came to visit us for a week we all stayed in our little apartment so it was a little crowded, but fun. We did a lot of fun stuff like hiking and feeding the ducks at the pond (sorry I didn'tget pics. of those - Julie has some really cute ones
though) so here are some of the highlights of our week with the Hayes.

We camped at the Grand Canyon, it started with us getting there super late and
spotting a small fire in the trees, so we pulled over and Dan & Lance being the Great Boy
Scouts that they are took a few bottles of water and put the fire out, a cop pulled over just to make sure
every thing was OK and we found out that it was a controlled burn to help
control all the extra growth. Thanks for the help guys! So we got there and it got
soooo cold at night (into
the 30's) and we were horribly unprepared for that, then we
went to the grand canyon and
Mia slept through the
whole thing so we woke her up to take this one picture. I wish we would have taken a group picture but we didn't. bummer.

Obviously we ate a lot of food. Here is Dan helping Aubrey make a PB&J sandwich. I thought this was cute and just had to take a picture.

We went to the park and this is one of the only picture I had on my camera, because Mia pretty much slept in the stroller through our whole visit to the park. The rest of the pictures I took were with Julie's camera and I was quite proud of those pics. too they were so good, but I don't have them so here is Mia and I on the swings.

Bath Time! this is Mia's first community bath. We love the
bumbo, it can go anywhere! I don't care about the
recall. anything can be dangerous on an elevated surface, just be careful.
2 comments:
Wahooo!! You did it!! Great post. :) Love the bathtub pic! Mia's getting so big!
You guys look like you're gonna fall off the edge of the Grand Canyon!
Post a Comment