Monday, March 1, 2010

Did you wipe?

So I'm here in California with my sister and we have said a couple times to each other "I never thought I would ever say that" while talking to our kids. What are some things you have said since you've become a mom, that you never thought you would ever have to say?

5 comments:

Myranda said...

The one I love "get your finger out of your nose" or a new one "get your finger out of Her nose" lol

Kyla said...

how about "I've only been peed on twice!"

Kari said...

I don't want your booger

Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brooke said...

i never thought i would lick my finger to wipe of my child's face. alas, i do it. a lot. more than i'm happy to admit...and they hate it. i really need to stop. =)