Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello Again


Alrighty, I have a few things to touch on in this post:
Jace Thomas Thorson is here...and he's 5 months old

First Things First

This is the last Pic. I have of me pregnant, we watched Sandlot at Chase Stadium with The Somes Family, it was a ton of fun, but this post is about being pregnant.




At the hospital. Once again if any of you saw me pregnant with Mia, this is as huge improvement.






And here's my tiny...Huge baby Jace. He was 9lbs. 2 oz. and fabulous.




I honestly couldn't have asked for a better baby, Jace has been sleeping through the night since he was 2 mo. old, now he sleeps from 6:30pm or 7pm until 6:30am or 7am, it doesn't get much better than that. He has these big eyes that sometimes look like they may be brown, but mostly look like they may go blue, but what ever the color, they are very intense. I love Mia more than I ever thought I could or would, but the bond between a mom and her little boy is something pretty special. I wouldn't trade him for the world.


He's 5 1/2 months old now and weighs probably 20 lbs, and is 27 in. He's a giant.
I know he has a messy face, He recently started solids, and is loving it, just like his sister did, this particular mess is blueberries.


This time around I am making my own baby food. I am trying to make healthier choices for my family and have found that Mia is incredibly picky, I hope that by doing this Jace won't be as picky as Mia is. We'll see if it works.

Still to come:

1-Our house

2- Mia is potty trained

5 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!!! A post!(like I'm one to talk)

Loved it. Hope you had a fantastic Bday!

Hugs!

Bobbi said...

What a cutie! Love his eyes. Congrats! (even though he's 5 months old already). We don't get any news up here so I knew you must have had him but nothing else. Thanks for updating. :)

Carli said...

He is so adorable! I just had baby boy as well. they are the best! I am glad to finally hear from you!

Amy said...

Jace is ADORABLE!! And Mia looks so grown up! Welcome back to the blogging world, I wondered when I might get to see a pic of your little (BIG) guy - so cute!!

Mike and Bianca said...

Yay! Please don't leave forever again. You guys are so cute. Jace is beautiful. I can't believe how big he is. Mia is still gorgeous. Aw! After student teaching is over, we need to hang out. Miss you guys.