
Hallelujah!!! The picture discribes how I feel inside. Lance found our camera! It was in his truck under one of the seats! I have no idea how it got there nor do I care. My baby is safe! We were days away from buying a new one, I had done a lot of searching for the best value, now we can save ourselves a couple (or more) hundred bucks. The only problem is... he's on a road trip to Portland this weekend with the boys, to help a friend move from there to here, so I don't get to celebrate just yet. I guess the plus is, he can document his trip, I can't wait to see all the pics.!
2 comments:
Haha! I'm sorry...I don't know what I was thinking! I fixed it though. The baby shower was really fun. I loved it. Thank you so much again! Yes, I decided I'd better update this blog after you've been getting after me about it. I think I will be more regular now that I'm not working. Well our husbands are home! YAY! Talk you lata alligata!
Oh yay! Isn't it great finding lost thing! I was thinking about your lost camera not too long ago. We have to get a new camera so soon; ours is about to die and I feel sick shelling out a couple hundred bucks. But I guess I have it coming to me, since ours is over five years old and SOOOOOOO slow!
Post a Comment