We went to the Arizona State Fair and after going to the San Diego County (Del Mar) Fair I have to say it was horribly disappointing. There were no exhibit halls with cool toys, kitchen gadgets and cleaners. How sad. the food was equally fatty and greasy, but not as good, and there were no good shows to watch. So we walked around, ate part of some food, and watched a dare devil show, that had a guy who swallowed swards and a girl who held a snake, then took a sleeping Mia on the Carousel, and went home. Well, I guess now we know.
14 comments:
So many new posts!! I was in Thorson withdrawl, and now there is too much to comment on -- so here we go: Mia is adorable, I see the "frohawk" developing: Nate looks great, why is moving everywhere?: I loved the pics with the Hayes, I am so glad they came and visited: You are the cutest mom ever: I miss you: Goodbye.
Totally agree with Lindsey...you need to post more. We miss you guys! Hope AZ is great!
Hey Kel - I tagged you! Look at my blog to see how it's done, and I will read back to see what you write... this is an assignment, don;t fail:)!
YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED....look at my blog too (looks like lindsey got you too! i'll count hers for mine too!)
It was so great to see you this weekend, and I love your blog. How fun this is! Now keep us updated on Mia, she is such a sweetheart.
OK You need to come read my latest post...
Oh and I love you. *smooches*
We have joined the blogging world. Check us out heiselhappenings.blogspot.com
Mia is getting sooooo big. Sure do miss you guys.
Love ya
Aunt Mel
Kelly,
We got your Christmas card and I was wondering if that was for real or you guys were photoshopped in, is there snow in Arizona? Thanks for the card, we loved it! Mia is a lot bigger than she was at the beach, she's grown a lot! I heard Nate is up here in Salt Lake now, hopefully we'll see you guys at the wedding!
Hey guys, I just found your blog, cool. And I am flattered that we are on your friends blog list.
Looks like you guys are doing well in your new home. Brandon and I were just talking about how fun it was having all mormon neighbors, too bad we lost everyone. Mia is so cute, I love the fuzzy hair.
Take care.
I want to see new pictures!!! :) How's life with you guys?
So cute!
oh my gosh, I can't believe how HUGE Mia is! She is such a doll!
Oh my gosh! Your baby is so cute! How are you guys doing???
Hi Kelli! I don't know if you remember me or not, but we were in the Palomar Ward together?? Casey, Kris, Leslie and I all lived together in the double wide in Oceanside? So, anyway - I normally don't go "blog stalking" (as my sister calls it), but I happened to see your name on Carli's blog after she wrote me a note, and since you guys are living in Phoenix and we are living in Chandler, I thought maybe we could get together sometime? It's amazing what a small world it is - Doug also works at UOP. So, if you get a free moment, feel free to drop me a line! Take care...
Post a Comment